Just A Small Town Girl is now available in the Kindle Store for the inarguable price of absolutely nothing. Link below!
Updates, blog posts, book releases, exclusive sneak peeks, giveaways and more. (Warning - may contain nuts, gluten and occasional adult language.)
Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Shades of Grey - Chapter Twenty Three: The Bit Where He Yanks Her Tampon Out
- Fifty Shades of Grey: Chapter Twelve - Inconsistent Personality Disorder
- Fifty Shades Freed: The One Where The Plot Finally Happens
- Fifty Shades of Grey: Chapter Eight - Let's Do It!
- Fifty Shades of Grey: Chapter Nine - Deep Bloat
- RT @SoozUK: I just saw someone refer to 10 Downing Street as Castle Mayskull and now I know I'll always be happy. 2 days ago
- I see the Manhattan Marine Le Pen remains nauseating to a fault. theguardian.com/us-news/2017/a… 2 days ago
- #BlackSails - a series of pirates and madams have a series of long, boring conversations. Repeatedly. 2 days ago
- The Da Vinci Code 13-16 - "the bedlamite flailings of an absolute fucking nutcase." #thebestbadbooks thebestbadbooks.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/the… 3 days ago
- Oh, an election. That will be fun. #WTF 1 week ago
- 1920's a box full of ashes amazon artax nooooo books that ate my brain bronies bullshit characters Christian Thundercat Grey crap drunks exploding goths fifty shades annotated fifty shades freed fifty shades of abuse fifty shades of grey fifty shades of neigh films free e-books ghosts and shit giveaways goonreads historical fiction horror hot mess houdini hysterical histories i don't want to be nice it's awful i hate it jessica pine jiggly bits john cooper clarke keys trilogy kindle unlimited literature lizard men monsters new adult new depths of boredom non-fiction recs notes notes on chapter quotes not very awful books paris green parlour tricks quacks radio and films rah rah ro ma ma research romance sasquatch scepticism seances shakespeare shameless self promotion sir arthur conan doyle sordid gropings spiritualism spontaneous human combustion Summerland Tess of the D’Urbervilles there is no anal sex in fifty shades of grey the worst book in the world Thomas Hardy Throwing up truly awful books tv unlikely prophecies of the apocalypse unsinkable unthinkable plots weirdos werewolves why dead authors hate you win some shit woooooooo writing